Sunday, January 08, 2006

 

What about Cayo?

This is Emily, in Ecuador. I wanted to send a short message mentioning that there are actually five of us in the family now, including my husband Carlos (we call him Cayo for short). He is one of the biggest motivators for my staying here in Ecuador for so long. This photo was taken in one of the only limosines in the whole country, the night that we were legally married last Spring.
We loved having my parents and brother here with us to keep us company over the holidays. School starts again for me tomorrow (I teach). I guess that means that the holiday really is over for us.


Cayo is, indeed, a great addition to our family! He is actually kind of in the picture of me. That is his hand on my shoulder. Here is the complete picture, taken that first morning at the Magic Bean.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?